How many times have you accidentally dialed the wrong number? Call Confirm can save you from accidental calls, plus, thanks to the user-friendly interface, you will not need to spend time looking for the call button.
Flexible settings allow you to set call confirmation for the necessary numbers.
Use the exceptions list to specify the numbers that do not require call confirmation. By enabling the appropriate options, you can bypass confirmation for USSD requests and numbers from your phone book.
You can specify only the numbers that need confirmation or select a range of numbers beginning with certain digits.
If you’re using a Bluetooth headset, just turn on the appropriate option and the application will be disabled at the right time.
One of the most useful features of this application is password protection. By setting a password, you can prevent your phone from making outgoing calls to foreign countries or paid services. Your child will not be able to make an expensive call by accident.
- Option to disable when Bluetooth is enabled
- List of numbers needing confirmation
- List of exceptions
- Option to exclude USSD confirmation
- Option to exclude contacts confirmation
- Prompt password when calling
- Prompt password on application start
- User-friendly interface with large call button
- Add exceptions while confirming a call
- Small application size